I love it when I come home from a long day at work, and let's face it they are all long days, and someone has cleaned the cupboard. It makes the chaos into which I walk each time I arrive home a little easier to handle. It makes the end of the day as beautiful as the beginning. This feeling of joy was furnished by my eighteen year old daughter who is awesome! The day outside today was glorious. The sky was that promise of spring blue. Light and frosty at the horizon in the early part of the day and then a warmer blue as the afternoon arrives. I like the spring with it's fresh promise of new things. Crisp sunny days that are cool enough to be refreshing yet not too cold. I can still see snow on the mountain caps as they cast a shadow on the spring flowers just beginning to bloom. It is days like this that make me believe that all can be right with the world, regardless of how many wrinkles I experience at work. This is the feeling that makes me know that my cupboard is so full of love... and right now that love is mixed with the smell of home made cookies, also furnished by my awesome daughter.
With love from my cupboard,
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment