I know that most of my cupboards are places to store things that I don't want sitting out in the open. After all is put inside the cupboard, there is the pleasure of closing the door and hiding what is crammed inside. I said crammed as I do have too much stuff sometimes and I have a difficult time purging. I do purge every now and again and then there is room in the cupboard for other things that I tire of looking at daily. The unfortunate thing is that I live in a cupboard and there is too much stuff all the time. It may sound horrible but sometimes there are too many living things in my cupboard too! I do love them all, but sometimes I don't like them. The past few days have been chaotic and my frustrations are affecting the energy around me. I wonder why sometimes it seems that when I am annoyed all the living creatures around me seem to do things to further frustrate and annoy me! I know that it really is that when a person is annoyed any little thing seems worse than it really is. For instance as I sit here and type, thinking I had successfully hidden away for a small moment of time to myself, my son bursts into the room and asks for food. I know it sounds callus of me to think that this is an imposition, except that he ate two full plates of food for dinner, and there are two other capable people in the cupboard he could ask. On top of it the dog is barking outside and all seem to be stricken with deafness!! Phew. Today is definitely a day that my cupboard is literally too small for all the energy that is crammed into it. I feel a purge session coming on, all I need to do now is decide what stays and what goes. I think some of the first things to go will be the testicles of two large male puppies that seem to think they own the joint! Crazy in the cupboard!
With love from my cupboard,
Amanda
If ever you need an escape, you know where to find me :)
ReplyDelete